Why Insurance ?
Good Reason to Buy Life Insurance
1. It gives you a sense of SECURITY.
2. Compulsion of Paying Premium regularly increases the SAVING HABIT.
3. It gives Satisfaction that money is in GOOD ORDER & SAFE.
4. FAMILY member will not have to depend on relatives & friends IN CASE OF DEATH.
5. It PROTECTS other savings like PPF/Bank Fd?s , Mutual Funds,Properties etc.
6. Your RETIREMENT becomes INDEPENDENT & COMFORTABLE.
7. Most easy method of CREATING ESTATE.
8. Other Investment ask for thousands of rupees & promise a few hundred but LIFE INSURANCE ASK FOR FEW HUNDRED RUPEE & promise thousands THOUSANDS OF RUPEES.
9. It gives a GUARANTEE of known sum at UNKNOWN TIME
What is Insurance ?
Visit LICgreaternoida website
Insurance in its basic form is defined as “ A contract between two parties whereby one party called insurer undertakes in exchange for a fixed sum called premiums, to pay the other party called insured a fixed amount of money on the happening of a certain event."
In simple terms it is a contract between the person who buys Insurance and an Insurance company who sold the Policy. By entering into contract the Insurance company agrees to pay the Policy holder or his family members a predetermined sum of money in case of any unfortunate event for a predetermined fixed sum payable which is in normal term called Insurance Premiums.
Insurance is basically a protection against a financial loss which can arise on the happening of an unexpected event. Insurance companies collect premiums to provide for this protection. By paying a very small sum of money a person can safeguard himself and his family financially from an unfortunate event.
For Example if a person buys a Life Insurance Policy by paying a premium to the Insurance company , the family members of insured person receive a fixed compensation in case of any unfortunate event like death.
There are different kinds of Insurance Products available such as Life Insurance , Vehicle Insurance, Home Insurance, Travel Insurance, Health or Mediclaim Insurance etc.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TOWARDS SAVING